Les plenesses verviers
urnkey BBEAM broadcast site for FM, TV DAV, MMDS and GSM radio broadcasting.
350,000 potential auditors (computer coverage study available)
- 60 meter hot galvanized self-supporting heavy pylon.
- 4 high power wide band Aldéna dipoles with optimized beam lowering.
- Power output 12 kw.
- Connecting cable in 7/8 with EIA connector.
- Antenna rise in those 1 "5/8.
- EIA coupler 1 "5/8 - EIA 7/8.
- 2 LOG Aldena
- 1 Reception Antenna Link 1.2 and 1.5 + Cable
Modular with space frequency> 2Mhz max power per 2Kw station
- Dimension 6x 3.25m
- Forced ventilation and thermostat
- Separate electrical panel for each network.
- Lightning protection in every painting
- 20 ADSL connections connected.
- Optical fiber available at street.
- Arrester indexes static arrow.
- Night beacon doubled for help.
- Concrete slab intended for the removal of satellite reception dish.
Scheduled site maintenance.
This site is available for any broadcast to CCIR standards.
- Self-supporting pylon of 48m
- Broadband FM Doublet 5 Kw
- 7/8 "coaxial cable for antenna descent
- Space modular duplexer 2Mo - 2Kw input.
- Separate countdowns
- Separate technical shelter
- 48m self-supporting pylon
- 4 dipoles wide-band intox (max power: 8Kw)
- Celfflex 1/2 "coaxial cable for antenna descent.
- Duplexer modular 2Kw space 2Mo
- 1 shelter for the duplexer.
- Separate Shelters for each radio
- Electricity planned
- ADSL to place
- 24m long guyed mast on 6 storey building with a total height of 45 meters
- Site available for FM DAB + and TV broadcast
- Technical room provided for transmitters
- 220V electricity available »